Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I need another blog!

I already am a fairly regular blogger over at ThatJobGuydotcom.  That blog is dedicated to teaching people how they can conduct an effective job search.  However, with the new year I thought it would be a good idea to start doing a more RiverPoint specific blog, so here I am, doing yet another blog.

The plan is to put up my thoughts on the IT Staffing business in general, share ideas on what we're doing to run an efficient business, and maybe even share some stories about the goings-on here at RiverPoint.  Hopefully there will be some people stopping by and enjoying what I have to offer.  Even if the analytics stay flat it will be a good archive for our staff to utilize.

So welcome to the RiverPoint Recruiting Desk.  Stop by and check us out from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment